Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just A Family Chat

Hello again everyone,

Today I was a guest on Everyday with Marcus and Lisa on FamilyNet. Unlike the other day on The Daily Buzz we didn't just talk about sleep. We also discussed natural ways to alleviate stress in today’s chaotic world and how stress and lack of sleep can be directly tied to the inability to lose weight. As I'm sure a number of you out there are dealing with one...maybe more of these issues, I wanted to give some links to the info on my website for you to look over. Check out my Top Nutritional Supplements for Sleep, Top Nutritional Supplements for Weight Loss, Weight Loss Battle Plan, and The Three Reasons People Typically Cannot Sleep. I also wanted to plug my website Superfoods for Supermodels. I came up with the eating plan on there to try and help out those in the entertainment and modeling industries. I was appalled at the sheer number of stories I was reading about entertainers and models with eating disorders. All this suffering because they were trying to maintain this super-thin look that the media desires. This plan is a great resource for those in the spotlight as well as everyday people who wish to lose weight, look, and feel great, without damaging their body in the process. Even though I hadn't originally planned on it we also talked a little about pregnancy. It was just a smidge so you might want to check out my Pregnancy Action Plan for a little more insight. Well that's enough for now. I look forward to talking with you guys again soon.

Dave

P.S. One more thing. If you're not big on reading, you can listen, online, to some of my education calls. The links below will take you to several that relate to what I talked about on the show today.

Education Call On Taking Control & Weight Loss - Click Here

Education Call On Stress Reduction - Click Here
Education Call On Eating Disorders - Click Here
Education Call On Losing Weight with PHP - Click Here
Education Call On Better Sleep - Click Here
Education Call On Pregnancy & a Healthy Baby - Click Here

1 comment:

  1. David, Your people are leaving high gloss palm cards stuck in the window on the driver's side of autos parked in office parking lots. Can you say tacky? One has a sticker on it from Bill Cohen 561 212 1538 ID #20672 we presume MLM.
    The other has a sticker on it promoting New Customer Special. Why would we be interested in "trash" stuck in the window my car. Is this what his "upline" recommended? Awful. fyi

    ReplyDelete